Friday, February 6, 2009

341 Two


I took this photograph in early January when there was no snow on the ground. If it had been taken in the summer there would be a lot of people out and about enjoying the weather. It is right by Lake Michigan.

I did some postprocessing on this photograph but since it was a month ago I'm not sure exactly sure what I did!!
(37 of 365)

14 comments:

  1. So nice to see no snow! I like this! Looks a little Orton-ish. Kind of fun to grab a summer shot in winter - you don't have to Photoshop out the people milling about! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and inviting looking... Meet you there next fall when I visit my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice place for a Ron - Day - Voo as us non-French speakers say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty spot! Whatever your processing was, it turned out great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever you did for post-processing, it worked beautifully! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be a beautiful place to enjoy the spring weather that is coming....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot, Looks better w/o the tourists around. I find that my wife and I are using these mini-rest areas more often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has a nice dreamy effect. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful & a very creative interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like someone else said on another post, I hate being late in commenting. All the good stuff to say is already used up. lol

    Inviting in any weather. No wonder there would be lots of people about. Rest and enjoy the view.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I really like this! I think I prefer it without all the people too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful image! Your processing really enhanced the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this and would certainly like to be sitting there. Love the scale and definitely like the editing.

    ReplyDelete